Saturday 25 April 2015

The Voices (film)



The first thought that came to my mind after I finished the movie was

“Dafaq did I just watch?”

I don’t even remember why I downloaded it. Oh right. Ryan Reynolds. The plot was weak. The graphic was lame and the actors were terrible. This is a seriously bad movie I have no idea how they got these people (Reynolds, Arteson, Kendrick) to star in it. It was total pointless.

Well at least I didn’t sleep on it, so I guess it’s okay to be watched ONCE. I know certain Reynolds movie that I vowed to never watch again. (i.e Buried).

The Voices made me google what the heck is ‘black comedy’, as it was in that genre. I guess they (the producers) tried to make it go  ry, humorous and epic but settled for a weird PG13 movie.


Overall, I’d give it a 5/10. Only coz I managed to stay awake and finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment