Thursday 15 October 2015

Goosebumps (Film)

Ooooh..! What a busy absence! I'm back for reviews, ladies and gentlemen... This time, it's Goosebumps, the movie.

Honestly it has been ages since Goosebumps the series were aired. I totally have forgotten the details. It was a random decision to watch Goosebumps, as other movies don't seem to appeal. (Seriously, what's with Vin Diesel playing Hobo Witchhunter?). I am also more of a Fear Street fan, rather than the Goosebumps series. For me Fear Street is a little more grownup compared to it.

The movie was alright. It had some funny moments which managed to crack some people up at the cinema. Well, some douche laughed more than it was funny, so I don't know... The characters were fun to watch and the storyline was as simple as a PG13 movie would be.

Nevertheless, I would give the movie a 7/10 rating. I managed to stay up till the end, so it wasn't a wasted movie ticket. Although the movie ended with a chance of a sequel, I honestly think it is better left as is. A sequel would ruin it, trust me.




No comments:

Post a Comment