Monday 20 April 2015

Kingsman The Seceret Service (film)

My boyfriend literally forced me to watch this movie and i enjoyed it very much! Mace Windu was hilarious as the villain and the kid who played the main character, Eggsy (Taron Eggerton) was kinda cute and hot! This movie kinda reminds me of Percy Jackson and I don't know why.

Kingsman is a modern, casual version of 007 series. The graphics are brutal in a humorous way, the script is funny and the plot is very entertaining. Although it kinda feels like a long advertisement for Moscot, it really did make people wanna dress up more like James Bond. Classy and Elegant. In a good way, of course.

I'd give this a 9/10 for being highly entertaining and amusing. It's been a while since movies became this suspense, thrilling and funny while still maintained a very good story plot.

And of course, It's not everyday we get to see Samuel L. Jackson as the bad guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment